Having provided temporary roofs for various building types in Brighton for a long time, we have become specialized and well known for providing great service in the area. At Ace Scaffolding, we provide temporary roofing solutions to commercial and domestic clients alike.
So, if you’re wondering about getting the right temporary roof system for whatever project you have in mind, then you have come to the right place. Building and refurbishment projects always need two things, time and money. No one wants to be on a project longer than they intend to or spend more money than is in their budget if they can help it. If you have any building or refurbishment project in Brighton, you’re probably considering temporary roofs and we happen to provide a wide range of temporary roof solutions.
Brighton, for one has significant rainfall for most of the year, even in the driest month, February, there is still a lot of rainfall. This is the number one reason you’d need to have temporary roofing for your project. We provide temporary roofing systems for domestic, industrial and commercial applications. Our installations are highly efficient in covering any type of building newly erected.
Our roofing systems offer high water resistance and are suitable for very harsh weather conditions. We can work with you to understand your needs and provide excellent designs at very affordable prices. You don’t have to worry about the stability and strength of the roof throughout your project because like all other scaffolding solutions we provide, our temporary roofs meet the expectations of the National Access and Scaffolding Confederation and Health and Safety Executive. We are also compliant with all industry standards.
Scaffolding Hire Services
- Scaffolding Hire in Brighton
- Access Scaffolding in Brighton
- Residential Scaffolding in Brighton
- Commercial Scaffolding in Brighton
- Decorating Access in Brighton
- Internal Scaffolding in Brighton
- Support Scaffolds in Brighton
- Temporary Roofing Scaffolds Hire in Brighton
- Suspended Scaffolding in Brighton
- Scaffolding Types
- Scaffolding Erection in Brighton
What are temporary roofs?
A temporary roof is a sheeted structure, usually of scaffolding, designed to protect specific areas from weather, dust, or construction debris. The interior area of your construction or refurbishment project would be kept unaffected by weather conditions like rain and heavy winds.
Whatever the weather condition for the time of the year you’re working in, our temporary roofing solutions can bridge the gap a bad weather would create and keep your project running according to the intended time frame, if not ahead of it. So, not only would you not have to worry about the damage from harsh weather and other elements, you also would be able to keep work going beneath the covering.
It could be erected on the top of a building, a ground base or an extension of a building; side or all round as needed. Depending on your roofing needs, we could provide a full roof which is ideal for total weather covering or environmental containment.
We could also provide canopy roofing which is ideal for construction activities on the exterior of the building such as rendering.
There are also a wide range of options you can choose from, such as fully waterproofed roofing protection, fully sheeted walls or side skirts, tilts, well-built wood based constructions, and even aluminium and steel installations that can meet whatever requirements your construction experts need, all dependent on your project requirements. If you’re not very sure of the exact kind of temporary roofing you may need, we can sit with you and draw up the most ideal plans for your project.
We have experienced personnel and qualified draughtsmen in Brighton, who can create temporary roofing designs to fit your requirements because we are aware that roofing structures and needs vary. All we’d have to do is sit with you or your team to work out the best ways to provide the covering solutions you need.
Why consider temporary roofs?
Temporary roofs are a great option for construction or refurbishment projects. They are often used to create water and weather protected covering. A lot of things can happen to set a project back financially or with the schedule. It could be sudden bad weather that may lead to some form of damage that could cause you to spend money and put your project behind schedule.
The great thing about temporary roofs is that for the quality of shelter they provide, they are also quite easy to set up and dismantle, making them an easy option to fit into whatever time schedule you require. So, you don’t have to worry about setting your project back in terms of time; you’d have a temporary roof set up for your ongoing project or removed from your project by our qualified staff in Brighton in no time at all.
They are flexible and so they can allow for certain sections to be removed for reasons such as installation. This makes temporary roofing an ideal option for both residential and commercial projects.
Benefits of temporary roofs
Other than benefits such as inexpensive building protection, additional time for funding if needed, deferring of expense to building insurance, additional time for best repair weather conditions when applicable, and there are many others:
Weather and water proofing
With temporary roofing, your project can be protected from high winds, heavy rain, sleet and snow. This would go a long way towards cost saving because there would be no damage to your equipment and other materials, ultimately removing repair and replacement costs.
Not only would you be avoiding damage, you would have a more controlled environment for people to work in. this would work for whatever your schedule. A controlled environment could mean a dry and comfortable working environment regardless of the regularly wet weather in Brighton, ensuring that productivity is as high as needed. It could also mean you can meet specific temperature or humidity levels to achieve your project needs.
Temporary roofs can fit a wide range of roof spans so you wouldn’t have to worry about them being too wide or too narrow to fit your project size. They can be stand-alone designs or form parts of large scaffold designs. If needed, designs can be made to fit your project size.
If you’ve had damage to your building after severe winds, heavy rains and so on, using temporary roofing can reduce further damage while you weigh the damage done and decide on the right course of action; repair or replacement of the affected area. In cases where a little damage could deteriorate into a bigger problem if left exposed, a temporary roof would save you a lot of money and buy you time.
With the right temporary roof, you can be certain it is a safer addition to your project than traditional methods. In some situations, the site itself may not need a roof, but one could be beneficial to your workers, because factors such as wind, rain and low temperatures in Brighton could be harmful. An exposed roof could also present a burglary risk. We have provision for regular safety checks during the use of the temporary roofs and this ensures that quality specifications are met.
Temporary roof applications
Temporary roofing can be used for various applications:
- New builds at whatever stage is needed
- Mobile roofs
- Roofing repairs; entire covering or covering for specific areas
- Building repairs (industrial and commercial)
- Weather and water protection
- Long term temporary roofing
- Protection decks
- Building and workshop covering
- Emergency roof cover up
- Portal frames
- Bridged access
- Suspended access
An overview of temporary roofs
- Could be static, mobile roofs or shelters
- Safely regulated erection procedures including collective fall prevention
- Faster to erect and dismantle than traditional structures
- Completely systemised lacing and bracing
- Improved and safe working environment for employees
- Safe environment for equipment
- Efficient leak resistant system
- Able to achieve wide spans as well as really narrow ones
- Flexible openings
What we can do for you
We can erect temporary roof scaffolding to fit whatever kind of project you have. We also provide custom made temporary roofing solutions regardless of the nature of your project, new building or renovation. With our vast experience and knowledge of the market, you can be sure we will only use materials of the highest quality.
While giving you the best solutions for your temporary roofing needs, we will make sure you get the best prices as well. If you have a budget, we can advise you on how well to work within it. You don’t have to worry about any logistics, we take care of all obligations concerning the assembly and removal of the temporary roofs we provide. All you have to do is make payments as needed and supervise the work as it progresses.
All of our personnel are well trained, experienced and highly dedicated towards lasting customer satisfaction through safe and reliable service delivery.
Contact Ace Scaffolding for your temporary roofing needs
We are constantly improving our services to meet the growing needs of our clients and prospective clients alike, which is why we make all efforts to have open communication lines with all our clients, so feel free to contact us about any questions or concerns you have.
Information About Brighton
- Ace Scaffolding offers Temporary Roofing Scaffolds in Brighton, East Sussex, a large town located in South East England.
- Brighton is part of the City of Brighton and Hove forms part of the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area, a Unitary Authority in Sussex.
- A variety of businesses including Ace Scaffolding make East Sussex and Brighton their home.
- Brighton used to be called Brighthelmstone.
- Commonly used nicknames include Blightey & Brighthelmstone.
- Incorporating a number of villages and settlements, Brighton’s boundary now includes Aldrington, Old Steine, Bevendean, Black Rock, Brunswick, Coldean and Hangleton.
- Ace Scaffolding’s Temporary Roofing Scaffolds area in the City of Brighton and Hove also includes Mile Oak, Moulsecoomb, Hollingbury, Hollingdean and Hove.
- Other service areas of Ace Scaffolding in Brighton, Sussex encompass Rottingdean, Portslade-by-Sea, Patcham, Saltdean and Ovingdean,
- as well as Brighton and Hove’s outer urban areas Westdene, Woodingdean, West Blatchington and Withdean.
- Last in order of mention, Ace Scaffolding’s Temporary Roofing Scaffolds cover the Brighton Municipality along with Stanmer, Bear Road area and Brighton Marina.
- Brighton is administer by the BN postcode area.
- The University of Brighton and Sussex University are famous through out the United Kingdom.
- Queen’s Park, Brighton and Preston Park, Brighton are most notable parks in Brighton and known through out England.
- Integral major roads in Brighton are the A27 road and the A23 road.
- Bordering to the West of town of Brighton and Hove is Sompting, Worthing, Southwick, Shoreham, Littlehampton and Lancing.
- The town of Brighton is bordered by Lewes, Burgess Hill and Peacehaven to the East.
If you are planning for construction in Brighton, the chances are that you will need scaffolding so that workers have a safe and stable platform to carry out their tasks. Scaffolding is an essential part of many building projects. It
Scaffolding is used to support materials and workers in the construction, repair and maintenance of a building. There are over ten different types of scaffolding to choose from which makes it difficult to pick the right option for your project.
When planning a construction project, it is easy to make the mistake of thinking that all scaffolding companies are the same. Unfortunately, this is far from the truth. Just as in in George Orwell’s Animal Farm, all scaffolding companies may
Areas we cover
- Scaffolding Hire in Hollingdean
- Scaffolding Hire in Mile-Oak
- Scaffolding Hire in West-Blatchington
- Scaffolding Hire in Coldean
- Scaffolding Hire in Hangleton
- Scaffolding Hire in Stanmer
- Scaffolding Hire in Aldrington
- Scaffolding Hire in East-Moulsecoomb
- Scaffolding Hire in Southern-Cross
- Scaffolding Hire in Hollingbury