Scaffolding Hire Services in Brighton
Are you looking for an expert scaffolding service in Brighton? In search of the best team of professionals who can carry out any size of scaffolding job without question? Do you need safe and efficient scaffolding services in Brighton?
Ace Scaffolding is a Brighton-based scaffolding hire contractor with extensive experience. We provide personalised scaffolding hire services for domestic and commercial customers irrespective of size. We are a leading scaffolding company in Brighton, Hove and beyond.
Our CITB registered scaffolders provide a comprehensive solution for your construction needs. Our company doesn’t just offer exceptional scaffolding services but we ensure that we provide 5-star customer experience. We offer scaffolding services for construction, re-roofing, chimneys, extensions, refurbishment, paintings, handrails, new builds, birdcages and more.
Whether it’s’ a commercial or domestic project, you can rely on us to supply and erect your scaffolding to the highest standard. Our highly trained professionals in Brighton offer only first-class scaffolding hire services to our extensive list of clients.
Our scaffolding contractors have earned the trust of our customers in Brighton through our quality scaffolding contractors and value-added advantage. We guarantee that the work we do is accomplished in line with site-specific safety policies. We never compromise safety for productivity.
The most safety-conscious scaffolding contractors in Brighton
When choosing a scaffolding hire company, it is crucial that you pick a safety-first service. Ace Scaffolding, Brighton is a company that makes your health and safety as a top priority. We have a team that monitors legislation to ensure we stay compliant with any city-wide regulations.
Our scaffolding contractors and operatives work with the right Personal Protective Equipment that guarantees protection. Our high standards of safety are passed on to all our Brighton employees through daily and weekly talks, regular site inspection, toolbox talks and updated training.
We are aware of the importance of preventing accidents and we take safety seriously, by including it in our operation, design and maintenance of equipment and plant. Our policy is based on the belief of reducing individual loss and suffering and a resolute determination to ensure that our workers stick to specified safety requirements.
To this end, Ace Scaffolding promises to
- Take steps to ensure that working conditions are safe and hygienic for employees at all times
- Maintain a system of reporting and controlling safety performance.
- Conduct regular inspections of work sites to ensure established standards are being implemented
- Continuously develop and implement health and safety codes for safe working practices
- Issue safety procedures periodically
- Provide training to staff on the latest safety requirement and safe working techniques.
Our Scaffolding Services
Domestic Scaffolding Hire
Our Scaffolding Contractors work with homeowners, housing associations and local authorities who want a safe construction. We can cater to complex design needs such as support scaffolds or temporary roods.
Ace Scaffolding services in Brighton is designed to keep disruption to a minimum. Our workmanship ensures that your scaffolding is erected with care and expertise.
Any domestic exterior building requires effective, safe and reliable scaffolding to protect residents, builders, the building and the public at large. Alongside delivery and installation, we provide emergency services for homeowners who need help. Just a quick call and our scaffolding professionals in Brighton, East Sussex will come to your home immediately.
Our domestic scaffolding services include
- Supply of scaffold materials
- Scaffold design and installation
- Chimney stacks access
- Temporary rooves
- Renovation scaffolds
- Exterior restoration
- Edge protection
- Internal birdcage scaffolding
- Independent scaffolding
- Gantry scaffolds
Commercial Scaffolding Hire
Ace Scaffolding has erected scaffolding systems to many companies in Brighton over the years. Our scaffolding erectors offer a friendly service that is fast and reliable, and as a trusted scaffolding company in Brighton and Hove, we’ve supplied commercial scaffolding within health & safety policies and in line with UK regulations and legislation.
As a CHAS accredited company, we deliver the highest quality of workmanship and this guarantees the safest solution to your access problems. There is no compromise on safety when you work with Ace Scaffolding in Brighton.
Our commercial scaffolding solutions include
- Mobile scaffolding
- Marquee platforms and staging
- Full building scaffolding
- Tower scaffolding
- Rubbish chutes
- Labour only scaffolding
- Contract scaffolds
- Signboard support
- Advertising boards and banners
- Industrial scaffolding
Safety is paramount when carrying out demolition, repair or overseeing a new construction project. Ace Scaffolding provides scaffolding solutions that are robust and versatile. Our industrial scaffolding services in Brighton can be used for construction, hospitals, shopping centres, manufacturing plants and more. We deliver high-quality services at competitive prices.
Our industrial scaffolding services include:
- Full scaffolding plans and designs
- Delivery, assembly and dismantling of the scaffold
- Access to professional scaffolding contractors
7 qualities to look for when choosing a Scaffolding service in Brighton
Insurance: All scaffolding companies in Brighton must carry relevant insurance before trading. We are fully insured up to £(insert the desired amount here). This ensures you are free from any liability.
Is the price right? It is important that your project brief is finalised before looking for a scaffolding service in Brighton as any small change could alter the price. Even on a budget, avoid looking for the cheapest option. You don’t want to sacrifice quality to save a few Pounds, and, as a result, put the lives of people at risk.
Experience: We are willing to provide a portfolio of our work to prove that we have carried out extensive work for clients in Brighton and its surrounding areas, and we’ll be happy to allay any fears or doubts you might have about the different types of scaffolding jobs. If you want a specific job done, we can provide proof that we have more than likely worked on a similar project.
Qualification of staff: With decades of industry experience, we always provide excellent workmanship. Scaffolding companies in Brighton require special qualifications and training to do their job and our contractors and technicians are CITB qualified scaffolding erectors..
Health and safety: An awkwardly designed property in Brighton could pose a risk. Choose Ace Scaffolding contractors and we’ll carry out a thorough risk assessment to ensure your safety and the safety of our workmen.
Trustworthiness: Choose a company that inspires trust. It is important that you’re at ease with your choice. Our contractors are ready to meet with you at any location in Brighton to discuss the project and answer any questions you might have.
Updated equipment: Scaffolding is complex and dangerous. It is important to work with a scaffolding company that uses the right equipment for the job. We do not use outdated versions of equipment when working on a project.
Scaffolding Hire Services
The benefits of using Ace Scaffolding for your Brighton construction project
Easy access to your structure
Scaffolding towers are important to the completion of any construction work. It makes it easier to gain access to your building, especially large commercial structures. It would be more difficult to implement creative designs on your construction site without scaffolding.
Ace Scaffolding creates a secure working environment, no matter the height, and this ensures workers and builders have complete access to the entire building in order to perform tasks such as painting and plastering.
A solid scaffolding erection ensures the safety of your crew and other construction contractors on site. A flat, even surface reduces the risk of falling and subsequent injuries. We invest in netting, fall protection, tarps, sheeting and other safety features.
A major advantage of working with Ace Scaffolding in Brighton is the unique position our scaffolding offers to your workers, as we put workers directly in the position where they need to work. This position ensures that work doesn’t suffer while the workers stay safe.
Easy assemble and dismantle
When managed by Ace Scaffolding, assembling and dismantling scaffolding doesn’t waste time. As a builder who is always working against time, we save you a lot of time by using the latest techniques to both erect and disassemble scaffolds.
Workers who are comfortable with their safety are the most productive. The angles they reach with a scaffold would be impossible if they used a ladder. They would be constantly worried about falling or tripping. With a scaffold, those problems are eliminated as they know that their safety is assured.
For a long time, wood was the answer because it was cost-effective whilst remaining durable, but it’s slowly becoming obsolete. As the top scaffolding solution in Brighton, we use steel because it offers a longer lifespan whilst maintaining the highest level of security.
Free no-obligation quote to get you started
As a fully insured and well-trained team of Brighton scaffolders, we meet all deadlines and requirements set by customers in the commercial, domestic and industrial scene. Our Brighton scaffolding is available to anyone looking to complete a construction job.
Our scaffolding services are competitive, we will attempt to meet your budget so as to ensure that you don’t have to compromise on quality for the price.
Why choose us?
- CSCS and CITV registered employees who understand the importance of safety
- A growing company that continuously invests in the latest scaffolding
- Accredited by NASC and CHAS
- Personalised one-on-one service
- Dedication to excellent customer service
- Only the best materials used on the job
- Fully insured for employee and public liability cover
- Competitive pricing
- Friendly and helpful staff
Information About Brighton, East Sussex
- Ace Scaffolding offers Scaffolding Services in Brighton, East Sussex, a town located in England.
- Part of East Sussex, Brighton forms part of Brighton And Hove in the England region.
- Historically, a substantial number of areas within Brighton were part of the historic county of Sussex.
- Brighton’s local authority administrative HQ is Hove Town Hall
- Brighton’s administrative division of local government is a Unitary Authority.
- Brighton is based within South East England.
- Subdivisions of the Town of Brighton include but are not limited to Varndean College.
- Wards in Brighton are usually named after thoroughfares, neighbourhoods and parishes, these include Queen’s Park (ward).
- The Town of Brighton also encompasses hamlets such as Balsdean within its administrative area.
- The Town of Brighton additionally includes villages such as Saltdean, West Blatchington, Hangleton, Stanmer, and Ovingdean its administrative area.
- Incorporated settlements within Brighton’s boundary now include Kemptown, West Blatchington, Whitehawk, Patcham, Hollingbury, Coldean, and Woodingdean.
- Ace Scaffolding’s Funerary service area in the Town of Brighton also encompasses Preston Village, New England Quarter, Hollingdean, Brunswick (Hove), and Ovingdean
- Other service areas of Ace Scaffolding in Brighton, England encompass Round Hill, Old Steine, Westdene, North Laine, and Montpelier,
in addition to Brighton’s outlying urban areas Aldrington, Roedean, West Hill, Elm Grove, and Bevendean.
- Last in order but nevertheless important, Ace Scaffolding’s Scaffolding Services cover the wider Brighton area including Stanmer, Bear Road, Rottingdean, Withdean, and Prestonville.
- Mile Oak, Hanover, Seven Dials, Moulsecoomb, and Portslade is within the constituency of Brighton, East Sussex.
- Towns including Kemp Town, Hangleton, Black Rock (Brighton and Hove), Saltdean, and Carlton Hill are located in Brighton.
- Brighton is home to a variety of cities including Brighton and Hove.
- Brighton Business School, Waste House, and the University of Brighton are prestigious throughout England and the United Kingdom.
- Well-known schools in Brighton are Roedean School and Varndean School.
- Brighton benefits from a number of local authority services including Libraries in Brighton and Hove, and Jubilee Library.
- Informal learning environments in Brighton include Brighton Museum & Art Gallery, and Royal Pavilion.
- The Brighton area is the location of several hospitals including Brighton General Hospital, and Royal Alexandra Children’s Hospital.
- Old Steine Gardens and Queen’s Park are popular with Brighton residents and known through out England.
- Brighton is the starting-point of the A23 road.
- Local roads within Brighton include Old Steine, London to Brighton Way, and Bear Road.
- Adjoining the Town of Brighton to the south, are the neighbouring settlements of Burgess Hill, and Lewes.
- Places to see in Brighton include Old Steine Gardens and Clock Tower.
- Examples of famous architecture in Brighton include Gothic House, Brighton Forum, and St Mary’s Church.
- Brighton encompasses notable heritage assets including Roedean School, Preston Manor, St Peter’s Church, Adelaide Crescent, and Brighton Dome.
When planning a construction project, it is easy to make the mistake of thinking that all scaffolding companies are the same. Unfortunately, this is far from the truth. Just as in in George Orwell’s Animal Farm, all scaffolding companies may
At the end of August, two construction workers fell from the sixth floor of a hotel under construction after a scaffold collapsed. It might have been three but the third worker hung on and climbed his way to safety. For reasons
If you are planning for construction in Brighton, the chances are that you will need scaffolding so that workers have a safe and stable platform to carry out their tasks. Scaffolding is an essential part of many building projects. It
Falling is one of the leading causes of death at construction sites and accounts for more than 40% of all construction fatalities every year. A high percentage of these fatalities is attributed to scaffold related falls and accidents. Construction workers who