Are you in need of well-built scaffold towers to carry out your building project? Ace Scaffolding can offer professional scaffold erection to help you complete your project on time.
Ace Scaffolding is one of the most professional and highly reputable independent scaffolding contractors operating in Brighton and the surrounding areas. With more than 20 years’ experience in the industry and an excellent reputation for high quality work, we can be trusted to consistently provide innovative, tailor-made scaffold erection for renovation, repair or new build projects. At Ace Scaffolding, we are trusted by leading construction and restoration companies around the UK to provide functional designs, efficient scaffold erection and full site support, and we strive to achieve unmatched rates of customer satisfaction.
Choose the experts at Ace Scaffolding to provide professional scaffold erection for building projects in Brighton. Whether you’re in need of a temporary roof installation or wish to repair your chimney, we can help.
Our team of scaffolders are highly experienced with a wide range of clients including domestic clients, local councils and private companies. We are completely dedicated to providing a scaffold erection service of the highest quality to match your needs.
Scaffolding Hire Services
- Scaffolding Hire in Brighton
- Access Scaffolding in Brighton
- Residential Scaffolding in Brighton
- Commercial Scaffolding in Brighton
- Decorating Access in Brighton
- Internal Scaffolding in Brighton
- Support Scaffolds in Brighton
- Temporary Roofing Scaffolds Hire in Brighton
- Suspended Scaffolding in Brighton
- Scaffolding Types
- Scaffolding Erection in Brighton
Commercial Scaffold Erection in Brighton
At Ace Scaffolding we offer comprehensive scaffolding services in Brighton for a wide range of commercial and Industrial properties including schools and colleges, hospitals, retail outlet and shops. Our expertise with scaffold erection added to quality customer service makes us one of the best scaffolding companies in Brighton. Whether you need scaffold erection for industrial buildings, offices or retail units, we have the experience and equipment to handle it. No matter the size of your project, we can offer you efficient on-site scaffold erection.
Ace Scaffolding can help with:
- Scaffold towers
- Back propping
- Temporary roofing
- Scaffolding staging
- Edge protection
- Access platforms
Our local authority approved commercial scaffold erection is carried out with the best materials and you can trust Ace Scaffolding with all your scaffolding requirements. We pride ourselves on excellent scaffold design and erection and do our best to build long term relationships with our commercial customers by providing professional support through the entire process from start to finish. When it comes to scaffold erection for commercial properties, we have an impeccable safety record. We also ensure that our scaffolders are all C.I.T.B. and C.I.S.R.S. certified to maintain our commitment to health and safety. What’s more, we guarantee innovative access solutions, reliability and premium service when you choose us to work with you on your large scale commercial project.
To ensure your commercial scaffolding is up to code, we also carry out regular maintenance inspections and risk assessments. No matter how much work is required, you can always rely on us for a high standard of service for large developments and other commercial projects. If you would like a free no-obligation quotation or to learn more about our scaffold erection service, please get in touch
Domestic Scaffold Erection in Brighton
Are you a homeowner planning to undertake exterior home improvements such as loft extension, roof work, gutter replacement or other structural improvements?
No job is too small for Ace Scaffolding and we understand that it can be overwhelming to require scaffolding around your home. Our domestic scaffold erection can allow for easy access during such projects and will also improve safety overall for your family, property and hired tradesmen. When we erect scaffolding onto your property, you are assured of a secure and sturdy workmanship. Throughout the scaffolding process, from survey to delivery, erection and dismantling, our staff will always be considerate of you and your home. We’ll ensure your scaffolding is erected and removed as quickly and safely as possible so that your home does not look like a work-in-progress for too long.
We are passionate about providing a high-quality service to home owners, and can design and erect scaffolding structures for domestic customers in Brighton and nearby areas. Over the years, we’ve developed a committed and personal approach to serve our customers better, meaning we strive to provide sound, impartial advice in a language that you understand, rather than industry jargon. Ace Scaffolding domestic scaffold erection covers:
- New builds
- Loft conversions and extensions
- Window replacement
- Painting and decorating
- Chimney scaffolding
- Edge protection
- Guttering, fascias and soffits
Should you have any concerns about the possibilities of having scaffolding in your home renovation or self-build project, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’ll be delighted to guide you through the all of the necessary steps in the process.
Scaffold Erection for Building Maintenance
At Ace Scaffolding, we’ve built a solid reputation for providing high quality scaffold erection that suits your requirements. If you’re in need of scaffolding to carry out maintenance projects on your existing building, we can erect scaffolding on a wide range of properties.
We can also perform inspections as required to ensure your safety. Even if your building project is on hold, we can offer fast scaffold erection to help you complete your maintenance work. Our team of scaffolders can be trusted to help you get your project back on track.
Here at Ace Scaffolding, your project is in safe hands. For every job we undertake, we comply with the highest level of health and safety regulations for your peace of mind. Whether you’re a private homeowner, professional builder or developer, we’ll provide a friendly, reliable and professional service at all times.
Scaffold Erection from Leading Scaffold Brands
We make use of a wide range of high quality scaffolding products for our services. With our local knowledge and expertise, we’re certain that we can surpass your expectations for any project. Our 20 years’ experience in the scaffolding industry has also helped us to recognise the exact products to use, their unique advantages and disadvantages and cost compared to performance. This means you are assured of great value for money when you choose us for your scaffold erection in Brighton.
Some of the brands we work with include Haki international, Layher, Bosch, Belle, Makita, Hilti, Cuplok, Advanced Scaffolding, RMD Kwikform Ltd, Van Thiel United, SGB Ltd, Kwikstage, Scaflok, and Altrad Plettac Assco.
What Kinds Of Scaffolding Can We Erect?
Ace Scaffolding can erect a wide range of scaffolding to provide safe access to different types of building work including all types of new builds, roof maintenance and repairs, internal or external maintenance and decorating, cavity wall insulation, facias, soffits and guttering, temporary roofs (Monaflex or Tin), debris netting installation, window replacements, stairs, fence hoarding and more.
The types of scaffolding we can erect are:-
- Independent scaffolding
- Access scaffold towers
- Birdcage-scaffolding/laydown scaffolding
- Roof-saddle/chimney scaffolding
- Stack scaffolding
- Suspended scaffolding
- Temporary roof scaffolds
- Protection/fan scaffolding
- Cantilever scaffolding
Why Choose Ace Scaffolding for Scaffold Erection in Brighton?
As a company, we have over 20 years of scaffolding experience and access to one of the largest stock of tubes and fitting stocks in the UK. Therefore, whether you need scaffolding for a large building or a small home, we can efficiently handle projects of all sizes.
- Each member of staff at Ace Scaffolding strictly adheres to our health and safety policy. Our company is officially CSCS and CHAS accredited and our scaffolders are CITB registered.
- We have a low accident ratio, which is a testament to our pro-active approach to health and safety with all our operations at Ace Scaffolding.
- We offer reasonable and highly competitive rates on our scaffolding erection so that our customers can easily take advantage of our high quality work.
- We commit to independent assessments by appropriate health and safety consultants to ensure that our practices are up to date and to create the best working environment for our scaffolders and customers.
Thorough Risk Assessments and Method Statements
Part of what makes our scaffold erection service stand out is the thorough risk assessments and method statements we provide. As a vital element of any scaffolding project, we make sure to carry out these assessments before each new project and also constantly review them to ensure they are up-to-date.
Our experienced specialists at Ace Scaffolding are skilled at performing these assessments. They can quickly identify the tasks that need to be carried out, assess potential risks, outline specific and significant risks, and also determine the workers who may be at risk during the project. They’ll also outline the relevant controls to ensure fewer risks, train staff to follow necessary safety guidelines, provide supervision to manage risks and generally oversee progress to ensure a safe and effective scaffold erection.
For Scaffold Erection in Brighton, Contact Ace Scaffolding Today
For scaffold erection in Brighton, the company to choose is Ace Scaffolding. With more than 20 years’ experience, customers can depend on us for the best scaffold erection in Brighton. For more information on how we are able to scaffold your property, contact us today on 01273 257201. We’re confident you’ll find that our services and rates are extremely competitive.
FAQ's about our Scaffold Erection
Here you’ll find the answers to our most commonly asked questions from clients in Brighton regarding our scaffold erection services.
Information About Brighton
- Ace Scaffolding offers Scaffold Erection services in Brighton, East Sussex, a large town located in South East England.
- Brighton is part of the City of Brighton and Hove Unitary Authority which forms the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area in Sussex.
- A range of East Sussex businesses including Ace Scaffolding make their home in Brighton.
- Brighton formerly used to be called Brighthelmstone.
- The nicknames Brighthelmstone & Blightey are still commonly used.
- Brighton incorporates a number of villages and settlements including Aldrington, Old Steine, Bevendean, Black Rock, Brunswick, Coldean and Hangleton.
- Hollingdean, Hove, Mile Oak, Moulsecoomb and Hollingbury are also part of Ace Scaffolding’s Scaffold Erection service area in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of Ace Scaffolding within in Brighton, Sussex accommodate Portslade-by-Sea, Saltdean, Ovingdean, Patcham and Rottingdean,
- in addition to Brighton and Hove’s outer urban areas Woodingdean, Withdean, Westdene and West Blatchington.
- Last in order of mention, Ace Scaffolding’s Scaffold Erection services cover the Brighton Municipality along with Stanmer, Bear Road area and Brighton Marina.
- Brighton is covered by the BN postcode area.
- The Sussex University and University of Brighton are respected through out the United Kingdom.
- Preston Park, Brighton and Queen’s Park, Brighton are are popular with local residents and known through out England.
- Integral major roads in Brighton are the A27 road and the A23 road.
- Bordering to the West of town of Brighton and Hove is Sompting, Worthing, Southwick, Shoreham, Littlehampton and Lancing.
- The City of Brighton is flanked to the East by Burgess Hill, Peacehaven and Lewes.
When planning a construction project, it is easy to make the mistake of thinking that all scaffolding companies are the same. Unfortunately, this is far from the truth. Just as in in George Orwell’s Animal Farm, all scaffolding companies may
At the end of August, two construction workers fell from the sixth floor of a hotel under construction after a scaffold collapsed. It might have been three but the third worker hung on and climbed his way to safety. For reasons
Falling is one of the leading causes of death at construction sites and accounts for more than 40% of all construction fatalities every year. A high percentage of these fatalities is attributed to scaffold related falls and accidents. Construction workers who
Areas we cover
- Scaffolding Hire in Mile-Oak
- Scaffolding Hire in West-Blatchington
- Scaffolding Hire in Coldean
- Scaffolding Hire in Hangleton
- Scaffolding Hire in Stanmer
- Scaffolding Hire in Aldrington
- Scaffolding Hire in East-Moulsecoomb
- Scaffolding Hire in Southern-Cross
- Scaffolding Hire in Hollingbury
- Scaffolding Hire in Withdean