What are the benefits of a temporary roof?
The most obvious benefit of using a temporary roof is that it would provide protection to your building; waterproofing and weather proofing. They are designed to withstand high winds, heavy rains, snow and sleet. Other than that, temporary rooves:
- Provide a protected working environment for your staff; protected from harsh weather condition that could endanger their health.
- They are cost saving if you’re covering a damaged area while working out repair plans.
- Provide protection for equipment or tools that could become damaged if exposed to the elements.
- Time saving because work can still go on underneath them.
- They are a good way to protect your project while buying time if you’re still sourcing funds for a permanent solution.
- Can be used for full covering or partial covering as needed by your project.