What are the functions of the scaffold?
- Scaffold allows builders and workers on a construction site to work in different places at the same time.
- Transports a specific amount of building materials to different levels of a structure
- Ensures safety of workers working from height
- Provides a foothold for builders working from a high altitude. It provides a level and balanced working platform that facilitates several workers to work on a construction site at once, ensuring that work is faster
- Provides perimeter protection for individuals working from height.
- Makes it easy for workers to reach any part of a building or height without any hindrance
- Makes speedy completion of construction work possible. Workers are more focused on getting the job done because they are balanced and secured on the scaffolding system.