Is scaffolding from Ace Brighton Scaffolding safe?
During a scaffolding project, here are some of the rules we follow:
- Only competent and trained scaffolders set up structures and scaffold towers
- Workers go through regular risk assessment training to learn how to identify and handle hazards from working on a scaffold.
- Ace Scaffolding Brighton contractors will acquire all the correct licenses for scaffolding on pavements or public highways
- Scaffolding will be thoroughly inspected by competent and experienced personnel.
- Workers are supplied with protective gear including safety harness worn and connected to an anchor point.
- We assess the risk to workers, your building and the scaffolding before design to ensure it is safe when installed and used.
- When working with scaffolding around any overhead electrical lines, we take measures to ensure the power lines are insulated or de-energised by the power company.
- Employees do not work with scaffolds when they are covered with ice, snow or any slippery material.